Re: Insatlling MySQL
- From: "J.O. Aho" <user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 15:06:07 +0200
Please don't top-post next time.
In /etc/rc.d/init.d there is no mysqld-file at all.
Thats bad, but from where did you get the RPM for mysql?
When I do locate mysqld I get this:
locate, whereis and so on does only look in directories that are in your $PATH, as example /etc/ isn't.
[root@server /]# locate mysqld
Is there some wrong with my installation?
What do you get when you:
rpm -ql mysql
and when you:
rpm -ql mysql-server
- Prev by Date: Re: How to access IE supported site?
- Next by Date: Re: How to access IE supported site?
- Previous by thread: Re: Insatlling MySQL
- Next by thread: Re: Insatlling MySQL