Re: Windows Vista may be the killer of LinuxOS

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:16:27 -0600, AJV wrote:

Patrick Grimbergen wrote:

I love programs like The Gimp, OpenOffice and Quanta+, I never want to go
back to Photoshop, MS Office and Dreamweaver... they are just so far behind
in their capabilities...

At you're level of expertise in photo shop, MS Office and Dreamweaver I

-----your-----

agree with you. At my level of expertise, the opensource apps are to

--------------------------------------------------------------------too

limiting.

Regards

Can't even construct a grammatically correct sentence, yet you find open
source apps 'too limiting'.

  • Re: Running Windows on top of Linux
    ... (Macromedia Dreamweaver, Fireworks; Adobe Photoshop) ... I ordered a book on Amazon to learn in depth the GIMP, ... I can't stay in the market without CorelDraw. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: The Windows "software advantage"
    ... *still* used by people other than beginners. ... Have you ever taught a Dreamweaver class? ... Do you think Photoshop is only for beginners - you know, ... Those are *image* tools, not web design tools, you goof. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Mac Power PCs - 4 years old and outdated
    ... Better integration with Dreamweaver ... Photoshop, there's only so many improvements that one can make to what ... For me the update was well worth it, though for some it might not have been. ... benefit to myself and my students... ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Windows Vista may be the killer of LinuxOS, not
    ... At you're level of expertise in photo shop, MS Office and Dreamweaver I ... You can run Photoshop, MS Office and Dreamweaver on Linux. ... The only thing Vista will kill is the wallet... ...
    (alt.linux)