Re: make your own distro

panusr wrote:

Hi
I picked up a copy of the linux mag Linux Format awhile ago and I was just
going through it the other day and I came across an article on how to
build your distro using Knoppix as it's base in seven easy steps.
So on step 2 I can't get this command to run cp /cdrom && find . -size -10000k -type f -exec cp -p --perants '{}'
/mnt/drive/knoppix-tmp/master/\;

try inserting a space before the \; as in:

cp /cdrom && find . -size -10000k -type f -exec cp -p --perants '{}' /mnt/drive/knoppix-tmp/master/ \;

  • Re: make your own distro
    ... I picked up a copy of the linux mag Linux Format awhile ago and I was just ... I too have been working on remastering knoppix the past few days and so I ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: make your own distro
    ... Robert Newson wrote: ... I picked up a copy of the linux mag Linux Format awhile ago and I was ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: make your own distro
    ... I picked up a copy of the linux mag Linux Format awhile ago and I was just ... few days as I work through remastering knoppix. ... unneeded apps, adding new apps. ...
    (alt.linux)