Re: Microsoft now own Linux!
- From: Chuck <skilover_nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 21:08:45 GMT
"Broderick Crawford" <bcrawford2150@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:46488ffa$0$16737$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHere is what they say:Could you tell us your source?
There's also a breakdown of the alleged violations given:
* Linux kernel - 42 violations
* Linux graphical user interfaces - 65 violations
* Open Office - 45 violations
* Email apps - 15 violations
* Misc - 68 violations
So I guess I can claim to own all the cars that I do not make.
I claim all the stuff at garage sales, pay me my commission.
I own all the stuff at the dump, I'll send you a user bill.
If Microsoft can do it, so can I.
I've heard none of this (but don't doubt it).
I saw it too on Yahoo tech news feed.
- Prev by Date: Re: Microsoft now own Linux!
- Next by Date: Re: Microsoft now own Linux!
- Previous by thread: Re: Microsoft now own Linux!
- Next by thread: Re: Microsoft now own Linux!