Re: Firefox on a dialup

Dave Kelly <daveekelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I have ubuntu installed on my laptop. I have a dialup internet
connection at work. (just to make the architect happy).

Can I use Firefox or should in install something else?

TIA
Dave

--
A little rum in the morning coffee. Just to clear the cobwebs, ya know.

I used Firefox on dial-up on this very computer. I'm now on broadband
and still use it. The difference? Dial-up is slower. It still works.
It's up to you to decide if Firefox fits your needs.

--Rod
Author of "Linux for Non-Geeks--Clear-eyed Answers for Practical
Consumers" and "Boring Stories from Uncle Rod." To reply by e-mail
take the second "o" out of the e-mail address.
.