Re: The future of Linux
- From: Sidney Lambe <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 16:42:49 -0800
Unruh <unruh-spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sidney Lambe <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
My pleasure. KDE and Gnome and the like are colorful crutches
that I am firmly convinced are being funded by MicroSoft and its
allies in order to destroy Linux.
These user interfaces have millions of lines of code and cost tens of
millions of dollars to create and no corporation puts out that kind
of money without expecting a great deal in return, in this case
turning Linux runners into mindless appliance operators that
don't have a clue as to how Linux works.
Wonder where the 10s of million are coming from. If it is from MS, great.
They are seeing the light of opensource.
That's such an incredibly stupid statement, that it is obviously
a waste of time to read the rest of this.
- Prev by Date: Re: The future of Linux
- Next by Date: Re: The future of Linux
- Previous by thread: Re: The future of Linux
- Next by thread: Re: The future of Linux