Re: ksmserver?

Alastair Black wrote:
Dan Blocker wrote:
What is it and why won't it start?

KDE

Session

Manager

(ksm) server which runs the logins, X11, desktop, menus.

Why won't it start? Maybe a video configuration problem?
What changed right before the failure, Hoss?

Alastair

It never failed, it never ran. I just downloaded and installed KDE4 from Yast Suse KDE repository using gnome.

  • Re: ksmserver?
    ... server which runs the logins, X11, desktop, menus. ... Maybe a video configuration problem? ... What changed right before the failure, ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: ksmserver?
    ... server which runs the logins, X11, desktop, menus. ... Maybe a video configuration problem? ... What changed right before the failure, ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: Why AppendMenu fails?
    ... This program creates up to MaxMenus popup menus, ... either could explain your AppendMenu failure. ... Menu #1: Success: The menu contains 5000 items. ... You see how it started to fail, then recovered briefly, and then began to ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Why AppendMenu fails?
    ... This program creates up to MaxMenus popup menus, ... either could explain your AppendMenu failure. ... Menu #1: Success: The menu contains 5000 items. ... You see how it started to fail, then recovered briefly, and then began to ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ui)
  • Re: TTK and menubars
    ... I cannot sem to find a way of listing the menus available. ... Well I assume you're running into the cloning functionallity in Tk. ... menu .menubar ... Take a look at gstripes (X11 Only): ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)