Re: ksmserver?

Alastair Black wrote:
Dan Blocker wrote:
What is it and why won't it start?

KDE

Session

Manager

(ksm) server which runs the logins, X11, desktop, menus.

Why won't it start? Maybe a video configuration problem?
What changed right before the failure, Hoss?

Alastair

It never failed, it never ran. I just downloaded and installed KDE4 from Yast Suse KDE repository using gnome.

  • Re: ksmserver?
    ... server which runs the logins, X11, desktop, menus. ... Maybe a video configuration problem? ... What changed right before the failure, ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: ksmserver?
    ... server which runs the logins, X11, desktop, menus. ... Maybe a video configuration problem? ... What changed right before the failure, ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: Build Ports Without =?UTF-8?Q?X=31=31=3F?=
    ... The failure occurred due ... without X11 thus negating the need to compile and build all the X11 ... dependancies for various packages. ... perhaps adding OPTIONS_UNSET="GTK2" would work, or just simply use the vim-lite port instead of vim, I do this on all my servers, though I haven't read through the Makefiles to be sure what else beyond GUI components isn't included in the lite port versus the full port, there's a chance it may drop off something else you are wanting. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Why AppendMenu fails?
    ... This program creates up to MaxMenus popup menus, ... either could explain your AppendMenu failure. ... Menu #1: Success: The menu contains 5000 items. ... You see how it started to fail, then recovered briefly, and then began to ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Why AppendMenu fails?
    ... This program creates up to MaxMenus popup menus, ... either could explain your AppendMenu failure. ... Menu #1: Success: The menu contains 5000 items. ... You see how it started to fail, then recovered briefly, and then began to ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ui)