Re: anyone home?
- From: Bud <Bud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 23:21:57 +0000 (UTC)
On 2011-01-14, Moe Trin wrote:
Google-spam is trivial to filter - one need only ignore articles with a
Message-ID showing "googlegroups.com". The advantage for the spammer
is the minimal cost, and google ignores all complaints and intentionally
puts no barriers to spam, so how can a spammer loose?
I was reading about the decrease in spam to a new low on BBC.co.uk. There
was a nice graph on the web page. There was a comment the spam was
expected to increase soon.
- Prev by Date: Re: anyone home?
- Next by Date: Re: anyone home?
- Previous by thread: Re: anyone home?
- Next by thread: Re: anyone home?