Re: Wow is Linux Secure

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 08:54:16 -0500, Jim wrote:

Sorry about my grammar. You must have been offended by the pony tail
comment.

Jim

Robert Newson Wasted my time by saying: on 1/6/2004 3:26 AM:

Jim wrote:

I have had too many people tell me about how they switched to Linux
due to security 'flaws' in MS products. Read the below link and then
tell me about your rock solid freeware. Lets not even mention the
trojan that

Is that freeware as in free-beer-ware or free-speech-ware? Which do
you mean?

"Let's" has an apostrophe. So you're obviously so perfect that you're
able to bitch about others imperfections.

almost made it into 2.6.

Seeing as you've brought it up, why not mention it? (Micro$oft would
certainly not want any mention of flaws that [almost] made it in the
final release - they have a record of only acknowledging flaws shortly
before they have a patch for it; they get very upset when people expose
their flaws before they announce them.)

What was the trojan that nearly made it into 2.6? Links please.

No, ignorance offends. You are living proof you can't fix stupid.

  • Re: Wow is Linux Secure
    ... > to security 'flaws' in MS products. ... > about your rock solid freeware. ... > However, if you do have to upgrade, linux has made it simple for you. ... Whining about the few security holes found in Linux, ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: Wow is Linux Secure
    ... You must have been offended by the pony tail ... Jim ... >> due to security 'flaws' in MS products. ... > What was the trojan that nearly made it into 2.6? ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: Wow is Linux Secure
    ... > to security 'flaws' in MS products. ... > about your rock solid freeware. ... What was the trojan that nearly made it into 2.6? ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: To Anyone who has Internet Explorer Installed or any other browser (Everybody)
    ... know the first thing about security. ... know about plans, fixes, manufacturer data, and -- perhaps most ... features) has less chance of dangerous flaws. ... why is it that Microsoft is STILL ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Rate Stratfors Incident Response
    ... The reaction of a security professional like me to this is, ... looking for security flaws on your own site? ... all you so you can feel proud about finding a vulnerability. ... an email and should be punished for their indiscretion of reporting ...
    (Full-Disclosure)