redhat 9.0

From: alex (jalexsalians_at_satx.rr.com)
Date: 07/18/03

Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:33:24 GMT

After upgrading to RD 9.0 I could not run filepro database programs, I get
"segmentation fault" with all executables. It ran find under 7.3 and 8.0
all versions but it won't run under 9.0. Any ideas?

Alex

Relevant Pages

  • redhat 9.0 segmentatiion fault
    ... After upgrading to RD 9.0 I could not run filepro database programs, ... "segmentation fault" with all executables. ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Redhat 9.0 segmentation fault
    ... After upgrading to RD 9.0 I could not run filepro database programs, ... "segmentation fault" with all executables. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • redhat 9.0 segmentation fault
    ... After upgrading to RD 9.0 I could not run filepro database programs, ... "segmentation fault" with all executables. ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • redhat 9.0 segmentation fault
    ... After upgrading to RD 9.0 I could not run filepro database programs, ... "segmentation fault" with all executables. ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.system)
  • rh 9.0