Fritz PCI V2

From: Thomas Frei (TFrei_at_SBS.com)
Date: 09/08/03

Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 09:38:43 +0200

Hi NG,

I try to install a AVM Fritz!PCI v2 card.

After enabling all necessary drivers in the kernel controlcenter, I get the
message:

run "make symlinks dep"

But if I do so, I get the answer:

make: *** No rule to make target `symlinks'. Stop.

What can I do?

I read in another NG, that I have to do:

 make clean dep
 make bzImage
 make modules
 make modules_install
 make install

but if I do so, I get

make: *** No rule to make target `clean'. Stop.
make: *** No rule to make target `bzImage'. Stop.
make: *** No rule to make target `modules'. Stop.
make: *** No rule to make target `modules_install'. Stop.
make: *** No rule to make target `install'. Stop.

Please help me.

Best regards

Thomas

Relevant Pages

  • Re: gcc/gnat 3.3
    ... Bootstrapping the compiler ... INSTALL_PROGRAM = $$ ... We want to ensure that TARGET libraries ... all-target-libgloss: configure-target-newlib ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Trying to install gtk for gaim on sunray account.
    ... make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target `all-local' ... Current working directory $HOME/src/gtk/glib-2.2.0/docs ... Making install in gobject ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • Re: Error number: 0x80090008
    ... I only run with the Norton Firewall, ... What anti-virus application was installed before you install NIS 2010 on 24 ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Cant access Windows Update, no error code
    ... Have now used Windows update and Microsoft update to obtain all relevant updates. ... In other words, download, and save it to the Desktop. ... Is your suggestion that I manually trawl through the Microsoft download centre and read Microsoft security bulletins, to try to manually find and install critical updates for my computer, one-by-one, a practical solution? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Regaining the lost utilities in the Accessory area in program files
    ... Users and all Users Windows ... Target C:\WINDOWS\System32\calc.exe ... shortcuts will  vanish..... ... Another problem that he recognized is if he install a new software, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)