RH 9 and Wireless

From: Your name (jfv6_at_aol.com)
Date: 10/29/03

Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 02:48:26 GMT

Why wont my RH 9 install with Orinoco synch with my Linksys AP using wep64
(or 128)

if I disable WEP everything is grand....otherwise...no connection.

  • Re: LAN Works, WAN Crashes, HELP!!!
    ... Neighborhood has a wireless connection that originates from our building. ... *Network connects to 2 switches (one Linksys, no auto-negotiate, one Zonet, ... instant Internet and I can open the router interface with no problems. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)
  • RE: Sudden loss of connectivity?
    ... I'm using Linksys, BEFSR41, and WRT54GS routers, and got same message, ... Hardwire connection is fine. ... clicking ok, to properites window, and network connections window, then ... Ipconfig localhost works. ...
  • Re: Net Meeting Update (may be boring to some)
    ... > Another session in the bike shed with pmj yesterday, ... Public (Internet) IP Address. ... Remote Connection the *Public* (Internet IP Address to send them to, ... > Linksys firewall is on and that it has some forwarding rules in it. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: BEFSX41 VPN
    ... > wondering about Linksys BEFSX41 as the router/vpn endpoint. ... > Home conntection will listen for connection from work 100% of the time. ... of the company network. ... My desktop computer will be NAT'd behind the Linksys. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Linksys Media Extender Cant connect
    ... >I have a Linksys media extender that is connected to my Windows Media ... > have been frustrated with some intermittent connection problems. ... > use the backed up profile the next time this user logs on. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)