Re: RH8 cpu load something high

From: YesBalala (root_at_10.0.0.1)
Date: 11/28/03

Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 17:47:51 GMT

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 18:47:38 -0700, Freeride <freeride@maillinux.org>
wrote:

>What kernel are you running?

Linux 2.4.20-18.7smp #1 SMP

Bosco

--
Due to heavy spamming, I was forced to use an invalid reply address.
Do NOT reply to this posting via email directly.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Oracle Calendar no groups
    ... Yes, we don't have exchange. ... Bosco ... Due to heavy spamming, I was forced to use an invalid reply address. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring)
  • Re: RH8 cpu load something high
    ... Bosco ... Due to heavy spamming, I was forced to use an invalid reply address. ... Do NOT reply to this posting via email directly. ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: RH8 cpu load something high
    ... Bosco ... Due to heavy spamming, I was forced to use an invalid reply address. ... Do NOT reply to this posting via email directly. ...
    (linux.redhat.misc)
  • Re: to all
    ... You're posting from -0700, which is "Pacific Time". ... But it was a direct reference to the "lack of age" in your posts. ... Now who's grasping at the old fishing pole. ... "Some consider the use of an invalid address in a "From" field (for ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: OT: Spam
    ... > into the email address I use for usenet posting has gotten out of hand in ... Recently, my ISP ... Unfortunately, I did make one unprotected posting with the new address, and I ... Take a look at http://www.spamgourmet.com for a nice way to have an invalid ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)