Re: anti-virus program

From: Snydley (snydley2REMOVETHIS_at_stny.rr.com)
Date: 12/21/03

Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 22:41:36 GMT

Ok, That's good to know. Since this system is just for my personal
enjoyment, and no one else is dependent on it, I guess I won't worry about
it. WOW, Linux has really got it over any of that Microsloth crap in this
regard!! I must get 3 or 4 emails daily with a virus attached. Nicely too is
that Roadrunner, my ISP runs their virus scanner on all of my messages
before I get them. I wasn't sure if I liked that or not, but if it'll
prevent just one nasty infection, what the hey,

Thanks,