Abuse complaint filed against Peter Köhlmann

From: Roy Culley (linux_stinx_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 01/20/04

Date: 20 Jan 2004 14:39:13 -0800

Complaint filed against the above with t-online.
Let's see how long you last troll boy.
I've taken it upon myself to send an entire packet of your vulgar, one
word posts including your nasty crossposting habit to your ISP.
I'm confident the evidence, your own words in fact, will speak for
itself.
The Suzee group will likely throw a party since they have been trying
to get rid of you for over a year now.
It's fun time again.

Relevant Pages

  • Abuse complaint filed against Peter Köhlmann
    ... Complaint filed against the above with t-online. ... Let's see how long you last troll boy. ... I've taken it upon myself to send an entire packet of your vulgar, ... word posts including your nasty crossposting habit to your ISP. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Abuse complaint filed against Peter Köhlmann
    ... Complaint filed against the above with t-online. ... Let's see how long you last troll boy. ... I've taken it upon myself to send an entire packet of your vulgar, ... word posts including your nasty crossposting habit to your ISP. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Abuse complaint filed against Peter Köhlmann
    ... > I've taken it upon myself to send an entire packet of your vulgar, ... > word posts including your nasty crossposting habit to your ISP. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Abuse complaint filed against Peter Köhlmann
    ... > I've taken it upon myself to send an entire packet of your vulgar, ... > word posts including your nasty crossposting habit to your ISP. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Abuse complaint filed against Peter Köhlmann
    ... > I've taken it upon myself to send an entire packet of your vulgar, ... > word posts including your nasty crossposting habit to your ISP. ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)