Support for Video

From: Paul Ingram (pingramnet_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 02/27/04

    Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 19:07:37 GMT

    After installing Fedora I found my sound would not work at all. Does Fedora
    have a good driver base for hardware. RH9 had no problem recognising my
    onboard sound and neither did Mandrake 9.2.

    I am thinking of doing a reinstall and selecting the option to, "Install all
    Packages" has anyone done this and if so how did it go for you. If this
    options is selected are all the packages on the first 3 Installation CD's or
    do I also need the SRPM CD's?

    TIA

    --
    Paul Ingram