Fedora Core 1 and Automount

From: protosniper (dossier_at_drop.com)
Date: 04/01/04

Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:44:20 -0500

I have recently started running into trouble with automount in Fedora Core
1. It simply doesn't work with my first cdrom (/dev/hdc/) whereas my
burners mounts with no issues. automount was working fine until I did a
direct copy of a CD from reader to burner in K3B. There have been no
changes in any of the settings in K3B or in any of the automount settings.
The cdrom is still mountable through a terminal but I would like to know
what happened to cause automount to quit functioning correctly.

Any input to what I might try to resolve the issue?