Unable to register with RHN

From: William Driscoll (driscollw_at_cox.net)
Date: 04/14/04

Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 22:22:40 -0400

Do I have to pay to update redhat 9 ? I downloaded it and I am not able
to update the software using up2date. When the box pops up asking me to
register I click "register with RHN". next it SHOULD display the
agreement but never does but, I can click forward to the next step
anyway. When I fill everything out I click send and it say "problem with
username". I have tried 10 different user names (including random
numbers) with no luck. This is a fresh install (2 hrs old) no errors
during install and I verfied media before installing. Please assist