Re: system console

From: Terry A. Haimann (terry_at_pegasus.oldboy.com)
Date: 07/16/04

    Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 00:14:57 GMT

    What the real problem was, was that I had created a cronn job and it
    wasn't running and I was wanting to see what was really going on. I
    learned later that it was some sort of security problem and wasn't being
    ran (even though /var/log/cron said it was.) It would have been nice if I
    could have fired up a virtual console and watched the messages go by. I
    believe standard unix has such a capability.