Alsa VIA82xx sound problem

From: [DK]Frostfire (homer.simpsons_at_tele2adsl.dk)
Date: 09/26/04

    Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 01:28:53 +0200

    Hi there

    I've just installed fedora2 and its all fine but theres no sound of
    music when i try to play it it starts with something about checking my
    soundcard. I have Alsa installed and can hear test sounds when i test
    but i can not hear music with xmms. i've tryed alsa and oss plugins.
    Please help me

    • Re: Alsa VIA82xx sound problem
      ... >> I've just installed fedora2 and its all fine but theres no sound of ... >> but i can not hear music with xmms. ... > test the sound I could hear the test and then it went to static again. ... > XMMS will not play now. ...
      (alt.os.linux.redhat)
    • Re: Alsa VIA82xx sound problem
      ... > I've just installed fedora2 and its all fine but theres no sound of ... test the sound I could hear the test and then it went to static again. ... XMMS will not play now. ...
      (alt.os.linux.redhat)
    • Sound
      ... I'm not able to hear the sound of my video. ... downloaded the proper program, now I play it, but theres no sound. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
    • Re: Stern Split Second
      ... General opinions on the game would be ... I have one, there's no BG sound, theres a couple of software bugs. ... looks like a fun game to play. ...
      (rec.games.pinball)