any good web editor?

From: CEO _at_ virtualoffice.com.sg (_at_)
Date: 12/08/04

Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 23:56:15 +0800

Hi,

Anyone knows of a good web editor that is similar to HTML Editor of
chami.com? I hope to find one that can directly edit the pages from the
website, instead of ftp the site.

Let me know.

Cheers,
Peter Tan

Relevant Pages

  • Re: any good web editor?
    ... > Anyone knows of a good web editor that is similar to HTML Editor of ... I hope to find one that can directly edit the pages from the ... ERA Computer Consulting - http://www.eracc.com/ ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: any good web editor?
    ... > Anyone knows of a good web editor that is similar to HTML Editor of ... I hope to find one that can directly edit the pages from the ... ERA Computer Consulting - http://www.eracc.com/ ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • any good web editor?
    ... Anyone knows of a good web editor that is similar to HTML Editor of ... I hope to find one that can directly edit the pages from the ... Peter Tan ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: any good web editor?
    ... > Anyone knows of a good web editor that is similar to HTML Editor of ... I hope to find one that can directly edit the pages from the ... It is based on Mozilla gecko, but is far more than Mozilla Composer. ... Registered Linux User No. 277548. ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)