Looking for a free solution of complet backup

From: Ralf Meuser (rmeuser_at_free.fr)
Date: 12/30/04

Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:27:13 +0100

Hi there,

I'm trying to install a FC 3 Server. My server is nearly finished, but befor
going online I would like to create a complete backup.
I thought of creating a image on a network drive, then burn a bootable dvd
with the image.
Does somethings like this exist ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards
Ralf

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Backups and purging transaction logs.
    ... how is it that your able to get the server back online ... limiting your recovery options, but if you can spare the expense ... The backup window is generally two hours. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Backups and purging transaction logs.
    ... Online backups can be Verified. ... 2003 features by using the untested server restore method. ... backup method needs to be tested, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Allow Logon Locally Right
    ... volume for backup exec is online. ... account can't sign directly in to the server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Worried about Backing Up Data - Advice?
    ... running Server 2003, and is a DC and runs our users shared folders (about ... I expect I won't be able to buy a server with EIDE drives, ... robot running Backup Exec. ... So I signed up with an online service for storage, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • A whole slew of newbie server questions - your responses are SOOOOO appreciated.
    ... SERVER BACKUP MISCELLANEOUS ... The primary server synchronizes the Active Directory which includes each ... successful bring the server back online. ...