GYRATION question

From: Phil Witt (w4imm_at_charter.net)
Date: 01/28/05

    Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:40:48 -0600

    I have the Gyration wireless USB mouse/keyboard combo. Am trying Linux
    for the tenth time (RedHat 7.2). Has anybody in this group been able
    to make that combination work?

    The keyboard works fine. I've searched around the web and tried the
    few suggestions I've found but nada.

    Any suggestions will be most appreciated.

    Phil

    • Re: GYRATION question
      ... > I have the Gyration wireless USB mouse/keyboard combo. ... Am trying Linux ... > The keyboard works fine. ...
      (alt.os.linux.redhat)
    • Re: OpenQM vs. Everything Else
      ... people who "support" Linux really only install stock distros. ... Debian is simply not drama queen. ... Linux or that of people like Martin, Doug, or other "engineer" types ... U2, RedHat and SuSE: ...
      (comp.databases.pick)
    • Re: OpenQM vs. Everything Else
      ... Linux or that of people like Martin, Doug, or other "engineer" types ... asked to work with an MV system over any distro except RedHat. ... And the only Linux distro mentioned on the QM download page is RedHat: ... hardware to test my clients' MondoRescue DVD's. ...
      (comp.databases.pick)
    • Re: RH rips again Was: extend EOL for Red Hat Linux 9?
      ... When I purchased Redhat 7.3 they sent me an email 2 weeks after I ... installer screen was offset on all of them. ... expect more from a "commercial" Linux distribution. ... I hope one day a Linux distro is actually that, ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: New laptop/Linux
      ... confused with all the Linux versions to choose from. ... "Community" version of RedHat. ... It is very stable and you pay to get license and support. ... the source of their distro, and this is used by others to build distros ...
      (comp.os.linux.portable)