Re: yum help

From: Danny M. (yo_at_momma.com)
Date: 02/18/05

Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 22:47:06 GMT

Ok, I'm running Fedora Core 2 now, but when I try to use yum to update, I
get:

 Ah ha! For some reason it was looking for redhat packages.

I'm ran yum update and it:

 root@tagging [~]# yum update
Server: Fedora Core 2 - i386 - Base
Server: Fedora Core 2 - i386 - Released Updates
Finding updated packages
Downloading needed headers
Resolving dependencies
..Package redhat-config-mouse needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not
available.
Package redhat-config-network-tui needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not
available.
Package redhat-config-bind needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not available.
Package redhat-config-nfs needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not available.
Package redhat-config-samba needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not available.
Package redhat-config-securitylevel needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not
available.
Package redhat-config-date needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not available.
Package redhat-config-keyboard needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not
available.
Package redhat-config-kickstart needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not
available.
Package redhat-config-language needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not
available.
Package redhat-config-rootpassword needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not
available.
Package redhat-config-users needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not available.
Package redhat-config-soundcard needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not
available.
Package redhat-config-xfree86 needs /usr/bin/python2.2, this is not
available.
Package imap needs libcom_err.so.3, this is not available.
Package pine needs libcom_err.so.3, this is not available.
root@tagging [~]