command to tell what users are connected to server

From: gram (plonk_at_plonk.com)
Date: 06/09/05

    Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 09:54:44 +0100

    I wish to down a RH Enterprise 3 server, but I want to find out if there are
    any users connected to the server, if any and what they are doing.

    Is there a command for this?

    regards

    • Re: Upgrading SBS 2000 to Enterprise versions
      ... Also once we shift from the standards to the enterprise version, do we still use the transition cals, or do we need to buy different ones? ... Once you remove the SBS server and move the FSMO roles to the Enterprise server...this is no longer an SBS domain..there are "contraints" remaining ... Windows Server and Exchange on new hardware, one machine for Server one for ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Running Virtual server on 2003 std vs Enterprise
      ... of virtual server on the Enterprise Host have to be 4 instances of ... with Virtual Server 2005. ... and would all 4 of my virtuals be ... of the Host OS version. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.setup)
    • Re: Which Version of Windows 2003?
      ... The performance difference between standard and enterprise is really a ... I actually run the same server you do, ... 4GB of RAM and because of this limitation (and other reasons that need not be ...