Re: DHCP address received ?

From: Unruh (unruh-spam_at_physics.ubc.ca)
Date: 06/14/05

Date: 14 Jun 2005 00:20:57 GMT

"Chris Van Krieken" <chris.k@vt4.net> writes:

>Hello,

>I am new to Linux.

>I have set up the PC I run with Linux for DHCP. How can I see the IP address
>it has received from the DHCP server ?
>Somthing like an ipconfig command in Windows...

ifconfig -a

>Thanks,

>Chris.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: DHCP address received ?
    ... >it has received from the DHCP server? ... >Somthing like an ipconfig command in Windows... ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: Can ping out, but cant be pinged
    ... The computer can be seen in Windows Explorer ... LSP / Winsock corruption is another good possibility. ... The problem came up when I used Norton Ghost to move the contents of a hard ... choices are outside the scope of the DHCP server? ...
  • Re: Changing DHCP Ranges
    ... >ranges for the DHCP server under Internet Connection Sharing through a series ... Is there a similar way to do this for Windows XP? ... It will disable the host's DHCP server, ...
  • DHCP Broken!
    ... NIC, running Windows XP SP1) ... Windows 2000 DHCP Server - essentially out of the box implementation, ... What we see with Ghost console sessions in this particular lab (and 2 ... The clients report not being able to find the DHCP server. ...
  • DHCP Broken!
    ... NIC, running Windows XP SP1) ... Windows 2000 DHCP Server - essentially out of the box implementation, ... What we see with Ghost console sessions in this particular lab (and 2 ... The clients report not being able to find the DHCP server. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.networking)