Re: Ghosh, so big pain to install new Disti, need some help

From: GS (globalswamy_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 08/14/05

Date: 13 Aug 2005 19:06:02 -0700

Thanks. I verified Checksum for all four files, it matched. My PC is
based on i386. I downloaded "nero" to burn CD ROM, it takes ISO Images
(this is eval version), I burned CD using this "Nero burning ROM" prog
, it takes 6 Minutes to burn a CD, after burning a CD, I verified the
files in CD, it shows all the required files (I matched with ISO Image
on Linux PC), after that I tried to install Fedora on my PC with this
CD, I can see it boots, then "Media check" fails, if I skip Media
check, then the installation has errors. It is not going through. I am
not understanding whether my CD burning is not correct?.

Thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: iso exts
    ... they are saved automatically as iso exts not directly to a cd rom:( ... I've only ever used Nero to burn one ... installed here ATM) called 'Burn Image'. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Installation of Fedora Core 3
    ... But I extracted the .iso file ... Now can i burn these directories ... Hey try using Nero Ahead.... ... When you smart start NERO goto burn an image and select ISO images ...
    (Fedora)
  • Help with image/iso files
    ... I have a iso,image file to burn to a CD ROM. ... I have Nero 7.0.1.2 ... But it will not copy or drag to a created folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: How do I add more tracks to a CD?
    ... While you burn a cd for the first time burn it as multisession disc. ... I only have Nero 6 that came with my computer. ... you've set the burning options, then you can navigate to where your files ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.music)