Re: fc4 samba help

Here's another thing. Sometimes the linux pc doesn't show up in the
workgroup so from the run command I just type \\itsip or \\itsname that asks
me for a username and password which I then enter. After doing so I can see
the 2 shared folders and the printers and faxes icon. But I still can't
access the 2 shared folders.

  • Re: [opensuse] Need help accessing Microsoft Domain based DFS shares from OpenSUSE
    ... Any recent linux kernel supports cifs for mounting directly. ... Even if I am able to browse the shared folders with ... when I try to mount in Linux a shared folder: ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Filesharing Problem - Connect password.
    ... I did try the net use command to access a share and received the error message: "Not enough server storage is available to process this command." ... So, I thought maybe I've created too many shares, and tried deleting a few on the computer that is sharing. ... Not sure that is working, as the shared folders do not seem to disappear from the exploded networking tree, even if I try to delete them. ...
  • Re: Server shares not there
    ... on the remote computer do the same command. ... you will receive a system error. ... Windows Small Business ... D:\Group Shared Folders ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Changing default location of user shared folders
    ... Moving Data Flolder for Windows Small Business Server 2003 ... Users Shared Folders (command line) ... Currently it's creating it on c:\users>> shared folders but I want it on D:. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Logon Failure
    ... her verify on the XP Home PC (the one with the shared folders and printers) ... The user has not been granted the requested logon type at ... Do I run it from the command line, or just double click it in windows? ...