Re: fc4 samba help

Okay, how about this. I'm running out of patience because I'm following a
bunch of web tutorials exactly and it SHOULD work. but it's not. I'm getting
totally frustrated.

What is the linux equivelant of windows view workgroup computers. Ideally I
would want to mutually share files between the pcs but if I can atleast get
stuff off of a windows pc that will be enough for now.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Is it worth upgrading to XP Pro ?
    ... |>I've been using Windows 2000 Pro for almost four years now and it is ... |>Not perfect, by any means, but quite okay for general use. ... | My understanding is that Windows product up until XP allocated two 64K ... Have you thought of upgrading RAM on your Win98 setup. ...
  • Re: Sendto
    ... "David Webb" wrote: ... How to restore the operating system to a previous state in Windows XP ... a computer expert.Thanks for your patience. ... shortcuts to various applications or simply shortcuts, ...
  • Re: New Realbasic Product Idea
    ... on the Windows side a simple example would involve a little ... ?By design dialects of Basic shield the programmer from hardware. ... I suggest you try to tell that bunch of shit to the ...
  • Re: Change background color
    ... Click Okay then click Apply. ... This will change the background color for all your windows, ... where the web site specifies a background color. ... a way to make the browser change the color white to gray, ...
  • Re: IBM 6576-27A 330-P75
    ... Download the Windows 98 shutdown supplement, ... 90 or 100 were okay. ... broken links on the Computercraft site to IBM ... here for a myriad of bios settings. ...