Re: vsftpd and banner_file
- From: Stefano <posting@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 22:47:32 -0700
There's an informal convention to make the first file in any directory
listing be 00readme.txt or something similar. Put your caveats in that.
It's up to the visitor to read the file on his own, though.
- Prev by Date: Re: What architecture is referred by x86_64 distrib (xeon ?)
- Next by Date: Re: Open Office Suite
- Previous by thread: Re: What architecture is referred by x86_64 distrib (xeon ?)
- Next by thread: Re: vsftpd and banner_file