Re: Repairing GRUB on FC1
- From: Jan Gerrit Kootstra <jan.gerrit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 22:27:36 +0200
Allen Kistler wrote:
I ghosted an old server using ghost
I imported that machine in a new VMWARE 5 with success, but when I am
booting the system, it doesn't work.
I get a grub> prompt, and nothinh happens.
How can I repair GRUB
Boot to "linux rescue" from CD #1 and install grub.
If you don't know how to do that, Google is your friend for common
questions like installing grub.
grub-install /dev/hda (ide disc)
grub-install /dev/sda (scsi disc)
Jan Gerrit Kootstra
- Prev by Date: Re: Repairing GRUB on FC1
- Next by Date: Fedora 6 to 7
- Previous by thread: Re: Repairing GRUB on FC1
- Next by thread: Re: Repairing GRUB on FC1