Re: Eeee gads

On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 15:02:08 -0400, Pete wrote:

kurt wrote:
Pete wrote:

I just bought Fedora 6.
Can it be upgraded over the web, or does it require a full reinstall?

I don't know why you bought Fedora 6, it is FREE! But you can download
the installation files from any of the mirrors and use your preferred
method to upgrade or do a fresh install. There's not much difference in
the time requirements either way, and most would say do a full install
rather than upgrade.

...kurt

The iso is to burn on a DVD.
I have a CD burner, but not a DVD burner. Guess I'm out of luck.

A DVD burner costs as little as $28, treat yourself to one.

http://tinyurl.com/352g6q
.