raid controller - compatibility list
- From: TA&S <"al9478[nospam]"@[nospam]libero.it>
- Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 12:54:26 GMT
Sorry for my English.
I have to change my server.
I should like to mount a raid controller for hdd sata/sataII.
I'll work in raid 1 or 5.
And I'll mount Fedora 7 (if possible).
I didn't found complete information for compatibility about the most popular controller (Promise supertrack EX or Fasttrack TX, or Adaptec 2410/2610SA).
Every factory declare "Linux compatibility", but in some friends' PC didn't work. They tried to compile with kernel 2.6.21 but doesn't work.
Someone can help me about information on driver, or compatibility models with new kernel?
- Prev by Date: Sun x4100 unusally high load
- Next by Date: Re: Strange behaviour by user switcher in Fedora 7
- Previous by thread: Sun x4100 unusally high load
- Next by thread: Re: Strange behaviour by user switcher in Fedora 7