Path C complier

To all,
I'm trying to install K3b cd burning software. I'm use Ferdora Core 6 OS. The error it gives is “no C compiler in path.” . How can I find were this “path” is? In DOS it was in the Autoexec.bat file.
In Linux I have no idea. This has come up in the past. I have always found a work around. It has happen to many times now I want to know where the file is and how to change it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jesse

  • Re: Clang error make buildworld
    ... # CFLAGS controls the compiler settings used when compiling C code. ... # or supported for compiling the world or the kernel - please revert any ... # CXXFLAGS controls the compiler settings used when compiling C++ code. ... # The list of languages and encodings to build and install ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • problems about gcc installation
    ... i need to install gcc, and when i install it, the following problems ... configure: loading cache ./config.cache ... checking for C compiler default output file name... ... checking whether the linker supports shared libraries... ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • [RESOLVED] DBD::mysql unresolved symbol _intel_fast_memcpy & mysql-standard-5.0.22-l
    ... Some of you may have wanted to build and install the DBD::mysql ... Mysql**, "...the MySQL Community Server compiled with the Intel CC ... Server compiled with the Intel CC compiler exhibit faster performance ... I will use the following settings for compiling and testing: ...
    (comp.lang.perl.modules)
  • Re: gcc/gnat 3.3
    ... Bootstrapping the compiler ... INSTALL_PROGRAM = $$ ... We want to ensure that TARGET libraries ... all-target-libgloss: configure-target-newlib ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Re: Moving WASD from one box to another...
    ... With differing types of CPU there *are* some considerations. ... base level of V6.0 and generic compiler optimizations. ... This can be done by using the $ @INSTALL procedure on the target system once the WASD tree has been put in place. ...
    (comp.os.vms)