Linksys EG1032 Problem
- From: "francine donshick" <f.donshick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 21:44:09 GMT
I am running Fedora 7 original release kernel on an old asus P3B-F system.
it has no problems on the windows xp side. But when I try to boot into the
Fedora 7 install I hang on eth0 setup. I removed the eg1032 card and the
system boots with no problems.
Does Fedora 7 support this card natively or do I need to compile a module
for this card. If I need to compile a module for this card what is the
best procedure for doing it or is there already an rpm available for it?.
- Prev by Date: X windows problem
- Next by Date: Re: Copy folders / data from older server
- Previous by thread: X windows problem
- Next by thread: Trouble with Fedora 8 Servers