Re: software to survey Access Points in Fedora 8?

GeekBoy wrote:
On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 18:16:37 +1000, zappa wrote:

/sbin/iwlist ap

Thanks for that info.

Still no good. For some reason it is reporting no access points. More than likely due to the fact that the card is "inactive," but I cannot activate it for an unknown reason

I presume you have the madwifi module installed and running. It was an atheros card? lsmod should include ath_pci.

  • Re: Ethics poll
    ... will accidentally pause for some reason such as accidentally pulling ... the wrong card or because your brain switched off at a ... I said do nothing but consider reporting it if it happened again. ...
    (rec.games.bridge)
  • Re: software to survey Access Points in Fedora 8?
    ... For some reason it is reporting no access points. ... than likely due to the fact that the card is "inactive," but I cannot ... activate it for an unknown reason ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: TR: Russos January 14 Trip - Day 3 of 10
    ... Wonderland card or DVC card. ... I don't see any reason why when you're checking in the CM's ... I don't think anything I posted had overlapping FP windows. ... He’s video recording the show. ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Re: WARNING: Seriously OT Re: Michael Holding on "Double Standards"
    ... like they are from some part of the world for a card, ... For instance, many drug dealers are black/Hispanic -- I know, lets stop ... and frisking them for no reason on the street, ... not ID cards -- but whether it is OK to routinely target some minority, ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • WARNING: Seriously OT Re: Michael Holding on "Double Standards"
    ... like they are from some part of the world for a card, to routinely track ... For instance, many drug dealers are black/Hispanic -- I know, lets stop ... and frisking them for no reason on the street, ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)