Fedora Core 8

I have a bit of an issue with Fedora Core 8.
It seems that my repos are all out of whack, and thus
I am not able to add software. I am not too concerned
as I think I have all that I need right now. However,
due to the fact that my repos are messed up, I
am not able to do any updates.

My question is, is there a place where I can
download the repos for Fedora Core 8 that
work properly?

* Cranky Geeks Rule http://www.crankygeeks.com
* I want to be a Cranky Geek
* running Ubuntu 8.04, Windows Vista and Mac OS X
* on one wireless network, all talking nicely

  • Re: working yum.repos.d files
    ... > repos I want. ... Fedora Core 3 Updates, choose a mirror of download.fedora.redhat.com ...
    (Fedora)
  • Yum Times Out
    ... YUM times out using the official Fedora Core 4 Repos when I try to do an ... this problem resolved when I defined local mirrors on my ... hard drive which pointed to the repos nearest to me in Los Angeles. ... I'm really stumped and am on the verge of going back to FC3? ...
    (linux.redhat.misc)
  • FC4s yum times out
    ... YUM times out using the official Fedora Core 4 Repos when I try to do an ... this problem resolved when I defined local mirrors on my ... hard drive which pointed to the repos nearest to me in Los Angeles. ... I'm really stumped and am on the verge of going back to FC3? ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: Fedora Core 8
    ... It seems that my repos are all out of whack, ... HTTP Error 503: Service Temporarily Unavailable ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)
  • Re: Yum Times Out
    ... Trish wrote: ... > YUM times out using the official Fedora Core 4 Repos when I try to do an ... In FC3, this problem resolved when I defined local mirrors on my ... > hard drive which pointed to the repos nearest to me in Los Angeles. ...
    (linux.redhat.misc)