Re: How to use KDE in Fedora 10 please?
- From: nepo <nepo@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 04:45:40 -0600
On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 10:08:15 -0500, Dan Espen wrote:
Hugh Newbury <hugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
I've installed Fedora 10 from the Linux Format dvd. It works just fine,
but installs Gnome desktop automagically. I would prefer KDE, but can't
find a way of getting it. Could some knid person please help.
I believe you will find KDE under Add/Remove Programs.
Here is a link to the KDE version if you don't find KDE under Add/Remove
I was researching it to possibly replace my current OS and it appears
that it comes only with Gnome unless you use this version.
- Prev by Date: Re: A few quirks with FC8
- Next by Date: i7?
- Previous by thread: Re: How to use KDE in Fedora 10 please?
- Next by thread: Help regarding project.