Enable postdrop for red hat enterprise 5 SELinux
- From: kitty00 <yanlu06@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 09:21:19 -0800 (PST)
I was trying to send email through alpine on our server, got SMTP
connection broken error message.
I know that SELinux is blocking it because if I enable SELinux
permissive mode. I can send out the email without any problem.
Following is the error message I got from mailog:
Postfix/postdrop: fatal: setrlimit: Permission denied
Postfix/smtpd: warning: premature end-of-input on /usr/sbin/
postdrop while reading input attribute name
Postfix/smtpd: warning: command "on /usr/sbin/postdrop" exited
with status 1
Postfix/smtpd: fatal: unable to execute /usr/sbin/postdrop
There is also a AVC message saying postdrop was denied.
I tried to add policy for postdrop without success. Can anyone help me
- Prev by Date: how version for rh of new!
- Next by Date: DHCP on wlan0 int (Wireless Dongle)
- Previous by thread: how version for rh of new!
- Next by thread: DHCP on wlan0 int (Wireless Dongle)