Re: starting mysql automatically

From: Peter Bradley (ow12_at_dial.pipex.com)
Date: 07/31/03

Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 04:38:22 +0000

baskitcaise wrote:

> <posted & mailed>
>
> Peter Bradley wrote:
>
>> Hi guys/gals
>>
>> I've just installed mysql4.0 on my SuSE 8.1 box. Can anyone tell me how
>> I start mysqld automatically at startup?
>>
>> Many thanks.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Peter
>
> yast/system/runlevel editor

Sorry Mark. Now I'm back home on my Linux box, I see what you mean.

Not quite as straightforward as that, but it's done.

Thanks.

Peter

Relevant Pages

  • WSOP Day 4 Seating
    ... Mark Crocker - 96000 B13-9: ... Peter Christensen - 124500 B18-7: ... Paul Leckey - 114000 B21-4: ... Robert Georato - 747000 B28-9: ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Mark S Probert thread of slandering me
    ... >> archived on Google forever and ever. ... Mark, what gives? ... You just scored some credibility points in my book, Peter. ... This is complete untrue and made up by Mark Probert. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Mark S Probert thread of slandering me
    ... >> archived on Google forever and ever. ... Mark, what gives? ... You just scored some credibility points in my book, Peter. ... This is complete untrue and made up by Mark Probert. ...
    (misc.health.alternative)
  • Re: creatures that defy evolution
    ... of primary importance, a tradition regarding Mark who wrote the Gospel, ... that he related the sayings or deeds of Christ. ... Peter, who accommodated his instructions to the necessities [of his ... Papias lived in the second half of the first century and the first half ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Malicious Criminals Impostering Jan Drew Again
    ... criminals deserve is 40-50 years in a maximum security prison. ... written so many mean messages about Mark, Peter, Marcia, Richard, Peter ... Moran, the other Mark, and the rest of the gang. ... Please pray fopr me too, ...
    (misc.health.alternative)