Re: need help with Nvidia Network

From: C Roth (mongoose_at_spamcop.net)
Date: 09/03/03

Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 07:40:00 -0400

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 19:24:04 -0400, Puma wrote:

> I can't get this to work. I have a A7N8X with buit in LAN. I used the
> latest driver from the Nvidia site for SUSE 8.2 install no problem, as the
> OS loaded it showed the EthO, no problem but said "No ip address
> yet....backgrounding" I don't know what this means. Any idea?
>
> I can't connect to anything.

I have an A7N8X also.

I never did get it to work, but I didn't try that hard. I had an old
linksys card lying around and just popped that in instead. I've just
kind of assumed that the Gigabit LAN port won't do 10/100.

If you ever DO get it to work, a follow up post here would be appreciated.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: need help with Nvidia Network
    ... > the latest driver from the Nvidia site for SUSE 8.2 install no ... > problem, as the OS loaded it showed the EthO, no problem but said "No ... Email is spam trap try baskitcaise at gmx dot co dot uk ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • need help with Nvidia Network
    ... the latest driver from the Nvidia site for SUSE 8.2 install no ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: 9.1 update issues - NVidia and web fonts
    ... > The Microsoft font package and the NVidia drivers were apparently not ... > Is there a download directory for these packages, as blessed by SUSE, ... script that d/loads from the nvidia site and does the install for you. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • [SLE] a long-time Suser compares kubuntu and Suse
    ... Suse has always been good at that. ... Kubuntu is basically ... you see in the yast titlebar is my feature. ... for ages, then go find the software, install it, and hope it works. ...
    (SuSE)
  • SemiPainless Installation and Troubleshooting guide for SuSE 10.1
    ... The Guide is available at szornes4.blogspot.com if you would ... In fact, the first time you boot SuSE on a clean install, it will take ... Packages to Search for and Add with SMART ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)