Re: Need help installing Apache2 under 8.2...

From: Jack Black (jackblackisback_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 09/08/03

Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 15:38:16 -0700

Never mind... downloaded the sources from Apache, compiled, and installed
from that. So much for RPMs... ;-)

Jack

"Jack Black" <jackblackisback@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, all! Got a problem installing Apache2 (apache2-2.0.47-37.i586.rpm) on
> Suse 8.2; installing RPM with Yast I get a message saying there's a
missing
> dependency (apache2-MPM). Already installed libapr0 package; can't
install
> prefork or worker cuz they require apache2... Checked all the SuSE faq's
> could find, miscellaneous sites (including the official SuSE site; no help
> at all there), can't find any info...
>
> Suggestions? Thanks!
> Jack!

Relevant Pages

  • [SLE] A few questions
    ... I can't use locate in SUSE 9.1 Pro is there a reason why it isn't installed? ... an option a new window opens and that takes a while. ... installing apt and now my system is broken, and I blame the fact that I had ...
    (SuSE)
  • [SLE] Re: A better SuSE Support DB?
    ... revenue from those who decided to use a different distribution ... Linux distributions (Debian, Mandrake, and SuSE) only SuSE is ... installing from the 'net, to throw some cash at the people behind ... individual packages that comprise SuSE Linux, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Problem with drives "tagged as part of hardware RAID array"
    ... It's not specifically a SUSE ... The storage here will be 5 x 120 GB Maxtor drives, ... drive having a problem so that it could not be used for installing on. ... recognized one of the disks as being part of its array. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [opensuse] Unable to Install OpenSUSE10.2
    ... I wanted to try my hands on the SUSE 10.2 as my friends reported ... Is there any particular problem with Installing Open SUSE on this ... your friends are right. ... resolution for the monitor. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Unable to Install OpenSUSE10.2
    ... I wanted to try my hands on the SUSE 10.2 as my friends reported ... Is there any particular problem with Installing Open SUSE on this hardware? ... resolution for the monitor. ... In the text mode navigation is using TAB and cursor keys, ...
    (SuSE)