Suse 8.2 update (broke?)

From: Rakor (mud_avenger_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 11/04/03

Date: 4 Nov 2003 11:55:18 -0800

Time ago my Kopete announces me (from msn center i guess) that i shoud
upgrade my client version, and after some time i just cannot log in
with copete because i have problems with msn, and since im using
kopete to conect ppl from msn i decided to upgrade my system.
(112 days after my last update)...
GOOD NEWS!!: ....now apache startup bug is fixed, great!. (and i think
many ohter things too)
Bad News :(1) Kopete still doesn't works. I read somewhere there's a
0.7xx version. (that fixs msn problem? I have 0.6.1a v.)
(2) My Gforce4 MX 420 card now doesn't work well.
(3) im afraid to keep searching....don't want to find another broken
thing :P

The question is...how can i make kopete and my vcard work properly?
All sugestion are accepted (except selling my putter....and less
changing to windows)

Relevant Pages

  • kopete und msn/icq problem mit den kontakten
    ... ich habe das Problem -sowohl mit der Kopete version 0.12 beta 2 als auch ... den MSN oder ICQ Status nicht erkennt (d.h. status ...
    (de.comp.os.unix.apps.kde)
  • Re: Kopete & video
    ... I tried sharing my Logitech Communicate STX webcam under kopete over MSN ... Establishing connection was a real pain in the back side (large number ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: friend cannot see me on msn
    ... I just added a friend of mine on msn. ... The client I'm using is kopete 0.12.3, I don't know what client my ... Well, I would try to actually find a Windows computer, log in to my MSN ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Suse 8.2 update (broke?)
    ... Time ago my Kopete announces me (from msn center i guess) that i shoud ... kopete to conect ppl from msn i decided to upgrade my system. ... Bad News:Kopete still doesn't works. ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: New 8.2 user
    ... >>What version of Kopete are you using? ... >>If you use the standard 8.2 version of it you probably need to upgrade, ... > If anyone can tell me what file the login info for MSN is stored in, ... I can't find a .kopete file anywhere! ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)