getting kde2 kmail message indexs readble in version 1.5.4

From: +- (+-_at_no.net)
Date: 11/23/03

Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 16:57:35 -0800

I recently upgraded to suse 9 and had several subfolders in my old kail, now
when I copied them over to the 1.5.4 version mail folder but the messages
aren't readbale, is there a way to fix this?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ABE (access based enumaration) not working
    ... Meinolf Weber (Myweb) ... Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... tried to access the mail folder with all the subfollders in it. ... The user doesn't have access to any of the subfolders but I can still ...
  • Recover deleted mail folders
    ... I hard-deleted one mail folder and its subfolders from ... Outlook 2002. ... Is there a way to recover them? ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)