Xircom CreditCard 10/100 Ethernet w/8.2

From: Rhept (rhept_at_lines.drawn)
Date: 12/29/03

Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 18:31:16 -0500

My searches of the SuSE and Intel (they support all the old Xircom
products) websites yielded no drivers for my laptop's PCMCIA Ethernet
card. It's Xircom part number CE3B-100BTX. I'm running SuSE Pro 8.2.

Does anybody know of a driver for that specific NIC, or a compatible
driver?

(I'm not totally lazy; I'll keep looking on the web. But I figured it
wouldn't hurt to ask.)

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Xircom XE2000 card problem
    ... > Subject: RE: Xircom XE2000 card problem ... >> I have an Inspiron 7000 laptop I've set up as a FreeBSD server ... but indicate it should use the xe driver. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Hardware woes - Cry for help from a Linux noob !
    ... > Suse tells me that it is a Softraid and not supported by 2.6 Kernel. ... Linux drivers that support Soft RAID created by Win or better, ... erratic workinga and scratch sounding in Suse (Card is detected ... > configuration utility that comes with the driver won't start. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Hardware woes - Cry for help from a Linux noob !
    ... > Suse tells me that it is a Softraid and not supported by 2.6 Kernel. ... Linux drivers that support Soft RAID created by Win or better, ... erratic workinga and scratch sounding in Suse (Card is detected ... > configuration utility that comes with the driver won't start. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Wireless and SuSE
    ... I put SuSE 10.3 on her system and everything appears to be tickety-boo. ... WG311v3 wireless card that needs to use ndiswrapper to drive it. ... Its all down to chipset of the network card, ... I did find an RT61 driver project, with GUI, which compiles against the kernel ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)
  • Re: [SLE] 10.0: no net, now what--more
    ... >> Highlight your card and then click on the edit ... Broadcom has a driver for this ... supposedly has been tested on Suse, RedHat, etc. ... document does not refer to GCC. ...
    (SuSE)