installing 2 drivers on a floppy

From: Miguel Lopes (miguel_3011_at_sapo.pt)
Date: 01/26/04

Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:17:33 -0000

Hello I have suse 8 and I want to install it but I need to install de scsi
controller when I install it and also the ethernet driver.

when the box is ooting from the cdrom I press Alt but that only asks for 1
floppy disk how can I make it ask for more Like it does in windows??

Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Problems booting the install CD
    ... =>You don't say but in the install process it seems you don't get the ... =>message that the SCSI driver is being installed. ... Which controller do you have? ... Stranger things have .0. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: AIC-7899 controller
    ... I made sure All SCSI HD and controller were properly configured in Windows. ... I tried lots of controller drivers and it never worked. ... Pay close attention to the messages at the bottom of the screen when the setup begins and you will see a prompt instructing you to press F6 to install RAID/SCSI drivers. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Windows Appears to Recognize a SATA Drive as an IDE Drive
    ... ACARD AEC-6710 PCE SCSI Controller ... NERO IMAGEDRIVE SCSI Controller ... that I could install. ... Promise Serial ATA Raid controller, that I aparently don't have, since I got ...
  • RE: fedora-list Digest, Vol 10, Issue 190
    ... > internal sound card is not recognized. ... > an Adaptec 2410SA Serial ATA RAID controller and a four drive array. ... > install cleanly. ... > I am guessing that I am getting blocked by a closed port. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Raid 0 X SCSI
    ... > When I installed XP-PRO on my current RAID 0, ... so I assume it will NOT work if I clone to a real SCSI drive ... and an extra few seconds for the controller to ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)