custom install CD?

From: NetworkElf (a_at_b.com)
Date: 01/29/04

Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:39:15 -0500

I'd like to build a custom CD based on the boot.iso and specify all of the
pertinent information for users that would like to build a test box. i.e. I
want them to be able to boot to the CD and be done with it (this would
address a wide array of skill and knowledge sets). I do not want to use the
precompiled, bootable evaluation CD.

Can someone point me to some instructions, please? I've been Googling, but
seem to be missing the target when it comes to keywords.

Thanks!

--
__________________________________
NetworkElf

Relevant Pages

  • Re: custom install CD?
    ... >> I'd like to build a custom CD based on the boot.iso and specify ... >> all of the pertinent information for users that would like to ... I don't remember the exact combo of keywords I used, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: custom install CD?
    ... Kevin Nathan wrote: ... >> I'd like to build a custom CD based on the boot.iso and specify all ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: new windows firewall
    ... >"Use the Custom list scope option and specify the IPv4 ... between "My Network (subnet)" and the Custom ... list, where you can precisely specify your subnet, is interesting. ...
  • Re: How can I specify dependencies in VS2005 like I did in VC 6?
    ... view tab of workspace pane, and specify that a file depended on another file. ... What I want to do is automatically generate a .h file from custom properties set in a project, and then include that .h file in the build of my .rc file, via the resource includes. ... You can specify custom build rules or run necessary commands on pre-build event. ... "Understanding Custom Build Rules in Visual C++ 2005: Building Flex and Bison Files from the IDE" ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.ide_general)
  • Re: Ideal bike(s)
    ... before delivery? ... If custom, what sort of frame would you order and from whom? ... don't just specify parts because they're the most expensive but give ... Andre Jute ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)