Re: The twisted world of The Typical Linux Nutcase.

From: Ronny Stepken (ronny-stepken_at_nexgo.de)
Date: 03/01/04

Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 02:46:31 +0100

Judas schrieb:

> Ronny Stepken wrote:
>> Judas schrieb:
>>
>>> I imagine they (the linux lusers) need to know.
>>
>> ...another great attack from an OE-Looser.
>
> What are you babbling about? "Looser" ?? As opposed to "Tighter"? What,
> pray tell me, is OE-Looser, or OE-Tighter for that matter.

You seem to be a little confused, where you should post your 'information'.
You like 'tool-time'? Maybe you'd like to be tacked?

>> BTW: You shouldn't fake your 'From:'-Adress
>
> Unlike ronny-stepken@nexgo.de I don't want SPAM.
> Using your real mail address like ronny-stepken@nexgo.de invites SPAM.
> It's not a good idea to use your address like ronny-stepken@nexgo.de
> because the spammers harvest newsgroups looking for things like
> ronny-stepken@nexgo.de so they can SPAM that address.
>
> Not that you think about it, aren't you glad ronny-stepken@nexgo.de isn't
> your real address?

Why dont you mention it one more time: ronny-stepken@nexgo.de ?

Did you ever believe, that this could have hurd me, Windows-Weenie?
BTW: Isn't it time for a fup2?

Greetz

--
Warning: 10 days have passed since your last Windows reinstall.