Re: The twisted world of The Typical Linux Nutcase.

From: Ronny Stepken (ronny-stepken_at_nexgo.de)
Date: 03/01/04

Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 02:46:31 +0100

Judas schrieb:

> Ronny Stepken wrote:
>> Judas schrieb:
>>
>>> I imagine they (the linux lusers) need to know.
>>
>> ...another great attack from an OE-Looser.
>
> What are you babbling about? "Looser" ?? As opposed to "Tighter"? What,
> pray tell me, is OE-Looser, or OE-Tighter for that matter.

You seem to be a little confused, where you should post your 'information'.
You like 'tool-time'? Maybe you'd like to be tacked?

>> BTW: You shouldn't fake your 'From:'-Adress
>
> Unlike ronny-stepken@nexgo.de I don't want SPAM.
> Using your real mail address like ronny-stepken@nexgo.de invites SPAM.
> It's not a good idea to use your address like ronny-stepken@nexgo.de
> because the spammers harvest newsgroups looking for things like
> ronny-stepken@nexgo.de so they can SPAM that address.
>
> Not that you think about it, aren't you glad ronny-stepken@nexgo.de isn't
> your real address?

Why dont you mention it one more time: ronny-stepken@nexgo.de ?

Did you ever believe, that this could have hurd me, Windows-Weenie?
BTW: Isn't it time for a fup2?

Greetz

--
Warning: 10 days have passed since your last Windows reinstall.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: php scripts no longer working after upgrade
    ... Please enter a real mail address to ... If you are afraid of spam, ... real name here (none of them related to what I post on usenet). ... using a real email address once, and still get a gazillion spam messages ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: [OT] HELP!!! mail attack
    ... with throwing out the real mail, so long as you get rid of all the spam ... know some of them won't retry, I know regular clients who won't retry, I ... consent/permission of its owner and throwing it away with the consent. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: php mail form and spam
    ... Are you really getting targeted spam or you real mail is becoming ... Real mail can become spam, if mail headers are not set properly. ... Remote scripting is possible if by php curl like code. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • unwanted spam still coming in
    ... more than likely you have more "spam addresses" than "real" ... if the spam does outnumber the real mail, ... the real "From" addresses to another folder and let the ... spam go automatically in your Inbox.. ...
  • Re: [OT] HELP!!! mail attack
    ... with throwing out the real mail, so long as you get rid of all the spam ... consent/permission of its owner and throwing it away with the consent. ... Also your client case is a bit spurious, most people whitelist clients. ...
    (Fedora)