how to disable ethernet on bootup or redetect ethernrt in rescue mode

From: Robbie Williams (r.williams246_at_verizon.net)
Date: 03/12/04

Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 00:10:30 GMT

Can anyone help me pass a an argument at boot or give me a command in
resuce mode so I can try to get back in toto Suse 9.0

Relevant Pages

  • Re: XP wont boot from a volume formated in WinPE 2 (Vista)
    ... Today I included the format command in my Diskpart script. ... missing Vista boot files. ... when I copy the Vista boot files but this is no solution as Windows ... I didn't use Diskpart to format, ...
  • Re: Format Hard Disk
    ... So it's like that - the 2 files reside only in the boot partition.. ... As you suggested, I opened Command ... No problem....I don't intend to use the programs existing in Win2K. ... - Buy a 100 GByte disk and install it as a slave drive. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: How do I remove XP Pro setup at boot?
    ... Reggie D. wrote: ... I can see FDISK.EXE but not a sys command file. ... I made the boot disk ages ago, and the FDISK.EXE and I think the sys utilities are also there. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: How do I remove XP Pro setup at boot?
    ... Just do sys c: If the command runs successfully you will get a message saying something to the effect that system files have been transfered to the disk. ... I made the boot disk ages ago, and the FDISK.EXE and I think the sys utilities are also there. ... Windows will not now open with or without the floppy. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Multiple questions...
    ... What is the "Run" command to go to the boot menu ... > in Windows Xp Home Edition. ... > boot into Linux and DOS. ... > and 100 gb to backup is crazy. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)