Re: Can't use mouse wheel on IntelliMouse Explorer

From: Konrad Urlichs (konrad_at_theorie3.physik.uni-erlangen.de)
Date: 03/24/04

Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 13:16:27 +0100

Dave wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have SuSE9 and a USB Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer which has four regular
> buttons, a mouse wheel and another button when you click the mouse wheel.
>
> While I can get left, right and middle (mouse wheel click) to work fine, I
> can't get the mouse wheel to scroll.
>
> Here's my Mouse section of XF86Config:
> Section "InputDevice"
> Driver "mouse"
> Identifier "Mouse[1]"
> Option "ButtonNumber" "2"
> Option "Buttons" "7"
> Option "Device" "/dev/usbmouse"
> Option "InputFashion" "Mouse"
> Option "Name" "USB-Mouse;ExplorerPS/2"
> Option "Protocol" "imps/2"
> Option "ZAxisMapping" "6 7"
> EndSection
>
> Any idea's anyone? I hate not having a wheel to scroll with.
>
> Dave

When I installed a Wheelmouse on a computer, two years ago, I had to
start a small application "wmwheel", or something similar to make the
wheels working. Don't know if this situation is out of date.

Good luck

        Konrad

Relevant Pages

  • Severn Across 400
    ... Sorry to here of your wheel explosion Dave; ... Dave Kahn on the way. ... Paul and we rode together to just before Yat Rock where he ... wheel round until the odometer matched the route sheet). ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • Re: No ball
    ... The curfew had been lifted and the gamblin' wheel shut down, ... Yet Dave -Turner was standin' in the ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • Re: Quote of the day (from non-riders)
    ... Mark: To answer a question with a question: What use is a skateboard? ... Dave: Skateboards have wheels. ... My wheel has a wheel! ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • Re: Sack Ponting
    ... The curfew had been lifted and the gamblin' wheel shut down, ... Yet Dave -Turner was standin' in the ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • Re: a Voice of Reason
    ... Shall I assume you'd suck the Queen's cock, Dave? ... Dude, you are really losing it. ... I thought the wheel might be coming off ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)